April 4, 2020
Demofest is CanoeSport Outfitters biggest on-water demo of the year! This open demo will allow new and seasoned paddlers to try out new boats from manufactures as well as several regular models. Paddlers will us this time to decide between specific models or crafts with the hope of starting the new season in a new boat or board! Paddlers also have the opportunity to try a variety of paddles from Werner Paddles and lifejackets from MTI Adventure Wear!
- We-no-nah Canoe
- Northstar Canoe
- Current Designs
- Wilderness Systems
- Liquid Logic
- Native Watercraft
- Eddyline Kayaks
- Nigel Dennis Kayaks
- And More!
Held rain or shine!
No refunds for 'bad' weather
11am-12pm: Private Demo For Expo Depositors
12pm-4pm: Open Demo
10am-5pm: CanoeSport Outfitters retail hours
* You are required to wear a lifejacket while on the water!
* Bring a change of clothes! Water temps will only be in 40's.
* There will be restrooms to change in
* Safety boaters will be on the water at all times in case you do tip!
Follow directions at park entrance to the beach. Please go to the concession stand to register and demo kayaks.
Also available to demo
* Drysuits from Kokatat
* Kayak and SUP paddles from Werner Paddles
* Lifejackets from MTI Life Jackets
* Stand Up Boards - Boardworks
By the end of March we will list the boats that we plan on having available. We have tried our best to compile the final list of what we will have available. We apologize for any misprints or miscommunications! Manufacture reps are bringing boats that are not listed!!