Raccoon River Park Boat Rental and Concession
Paddleboat (2-3 people)
Kayak (1 person)
Tandem Kayak (2 people)
Canoe (2-3 people)
Stand Up Paddle Board
Fishing Kayak (1 person)
Rental Options and Rates
(all prices include local and state sales tax where applicable)
Frequently Answered Questions:
* Lifejackets are provided, included, and required to be worn by ALL renters age birth to 100!
* Any person under age 18 needs a guardian to sign the paperwork but IS ALLOWED to go out on watercraft alone with guardian's permission.
* First come first rent! We do not do reservations.
* Dogs are allowed but renter assumes all damage and must clean up all messes.
* You are allowed to take food and drink but NO ALCOHOL or TOBACCO!
* There are NO REFUNDS of any kind; for bad weather, hot sun, sad children, sweat, broken equipment, lack of fish, wind, bad tempers, hard work, tipping of boat, or lack of understanding of rules.
Tuesdays in July 6:30pm
$11 - includes board, anchor, and lifejacket
Enter Raccoon River Park using the main (West) entrance off of Grand Ave. Continue straight into the large parking lot. The boat rental is the brown building to the left (East).