Lake Ahquabi Boat Rental and Concession
For in-season inquiries please 515-961-0792
Paddleboat (2-3 people)
Rowboat (3-5 people)
Kayak (1 person)
Tandem Kayak (2 people)
Canoe (2-3 people)
Stand Up Paddle Board
Fishing Kayak (1 person)
Raptor (2-8 people)
Rental Options and Rates
(all prices include local and state sales tax where applicable)
Frequently Answered Questions:
* Lifejackets are provided, included, and required to be worn by ALL renters age birth to 100!
* Any person under age 18 needs a guardian to sign the paperwork but IS ALLOWED to go out on watercraft alone with guardian's permission.
* First come first rent! We do not do reservations.
* Dogs are allowed but renter assumes all damage and must clean up all messes.
* You are allowed to take food and drink but NO ALCOHOL or TOBACCO!
* There are NO REFUNDS of any kind; for bad weather, hot sun, sad children, sweat, broken equipment, lack of fish, wind, bad tempers, hard work, tipping of boat, or lack of understanding of rules.
Tuesdays in June 6:30pm
$11 - includes board, anchor, and lifejacket
Hamburgers * Hot Dogs * Ice Cream * Pepsi and Coke * Water * Candy Bars * Gatorade * and MORE!
Worms * Ice * Firewood * Camping Supplies * Beach Toys * Fishing Tackle * Inflatable Rafts * and MORE!
Travel south on Hwy 65/69 approximately 5 miles south of Indianola. The road will widen out and a turn lane develops; you will see that Hwy 65/69 splits and at this point turn right onto Hwy. G58. Drive approximately 1 mile and you will come to a 4 way stop in front of the main entrance to Lake Ahquabi State Park. To reach the beach enter main entrance and continue straight following signs to the beach.