Lake Ahquabi Boat Rental and Concession
Paddleboat (2-3 people)
Rowboat (3-5 people)
Kayak (1 person)
Tandem Kayak (2 people)
Canoe (2-3 people)
Stand Up Paddle Board
Fishing Kayak (1 person)
Raptor (2-8 people)
Rental Options and Rates
(all prices include local and state sales tax where applicable)
Frequently Answered Questions:
* Lifejackets are provided, included, and required to be worn by ALL renters age birth to 100!
* Any person under age 18 needs a guardian to sign the paperwork but IS ALLOWED to go out on watercraft alone with guardian's permission.
* First come first rent! We do not do reservations.
* Dogs are allowed but renter assumes all damage and must clean up all messes.
* You are allowed to take food and drink but NO ALCOHOL or TOBACCO!
* There are NO REFUNDS of any kind; for bad weather, hot sun, sad children, sweat, broken equipment, lack of fish, wind, bad tempers, hard work, tipping of boat, or lack of understanding of rules.
Tuesdays in June and July 6:30pm
$11 - includes board, anchor, and lifejacket
Hamburgers * Hot Dogs * Ice Cream * Pepsi and Coke * Water * Candy Bars * Gatorade * and MORE!
Worms * Ice * Firewood * Camping Supplies * Beach Toys * Fishing Tackle * Inflatable Rafts * and MORE!
Travel south on Hwy 65/69 approximately 5 miles south of Indianola. The road will widen out and a turn lane develops; you will see that Hwy 65/69 splits and at this point turn right onto Hwy. G58. Drive approximately 1 mile and you will come to a 4 way stop in front of the main entrance to Lake Ahquabi State Park. To reach the beach enter main entrance and continue straight following signs to the beach.